Saturday, October 18, 2014

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

My taste in music varies greatly. I like everything from Gothic Rock and Heavy Metal to old school punk rock. I thought it might be fun to start a series of posts on what is playing in my car this week. Because I really don't care for any type of pop music or basically anything playing on the radio most of the time, I listen to CDs or my IPod most of the time. 

So here is what is playing this week: 
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds- Murder Ballads


I love just about every song on this album but especially the songs he does as duets. Where the Wild Roses grow and Henry Lee are my favourites.  I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Nick Cave live when he came to Toronto in July. He is fantastic live! He crowd surfed practically the entire concert. How I wished I was on the floor instead of the balcony for that concert!


I wore my favourite corset and some pretty shoes that night. 




 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Nick Cave! I saw him live in Budapest in 2008, it was so awesome, he had such a great stage presence! :)

    ReplyDelete