Thursday, August 20, 2015

Everyday Outfit: Skully Dress

I hopefully have a lot of exciting new opportunities coming down the pipeline soon. I really can't say too much about some things because I don't really know if they will come to fruition yet or not. And I really don't want to jinx things by discussing them on my blog either. So please keep your fingers crossed for me that it all works out and goes smoothly! 

In the meanwhile I have been busy sewing up some old school gothic velvet tops! These seem to be very popular for me because the young girls think it's something new and the ladies my age love the nostalgic look. These tops are the same designs that I used to make in the late 90s and early 2000s. They are very flattering and just feel nice on. Too bad none of them are my size or I would be taking them home! 


What I'm wearing: 

Dress: made by me
Strappy sandals: thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Choker: Spencer's 






5 comments: